Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes – The Idealist Menu
Vegan “Shepherd’s Pie” with Lentils and Chickpeas
What makes Shepherd’s pie unique is its rich and hearty filling. The smooth vegan cheesy mash topping is a comforting and homely taste for a cold winter’s nights. Believe us; it’s going to be a BIG hit at your celebrations!
- Check out our vegan shepherd’s pie recipe here.
There are many vegan turkey recipes. The popular option is using wheat gluten that is excellent at recreating the texture of turkey and is a known crowd pleaser for non-vegans too.
The key to a Thanksgiving vegan turkey is the familiar holiday flavors. Adding the right balance of herbs and seasoning will really make it memorable. Let’s not forget about all those delicious side dishes too. Thanksgiving is a great time to try out vegan holiday recipes.
- Click here for an unforgettable Thanksgiving vegan turkey recipe.
Thanksgiving could be imperfect without vegan gravy. It goes impressive with any dish from mashed potatoes to casseroles and doesn’t cost much time to make.
Vegan gravy goes great with any of your favorite comfort foods and holiday dishes from mashed potatoes to casserole. Vegan gravy doesn’t take too long to make, and the critical point is how and what you are using to make it.
- With that in mind, we show you the best way to make vegan gravy that can please all.
With stuffing, you can add almost anything, which makes it a fantastic dish to experiment with, or you can stick to traditional flavors.
- Find some vegan stuffing suggestions here.
Roasted Delicata Squash with Hazelnuts
This vegan side dish is an excellent combination of tangy, sweet, and spicy flavors. The toasted cumin seeds especially give this vegan Thanksgiving a delicious earthiness and Aleppo, a bit of heat. The glaze is optional, but it’s tasty.
- Click here to get the full roasted delicata squash recipe.
Miso Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables
This side dish is such a great idea for holiday gatherings, and its color is a highlight at the festive table. Also, this vegan savory recipe can be the perfect accompaniment to many other main dishes.
- Get this amazing recipe here.
Moroccan Roasted Vegetable Salad
This warm, colorful salad will make the dinner tables so impressive at any gathering. Without quinoa, the dish will still be good with any leftover grain.
- Click here to explore that impressive recipe.
This vegan Thanksgiving recipe is a delicious snack or side, which is great for tearing and sharing.
- Check out our vegan pumpkin focaccia bread recipe here.
After much experimenting in the kitchen, we have found the vegan mac and cheese that is comforting, delicious, quick, and kid-approved.
- We love mac and cheese. Find out how to make this delicious dish the vegan way.
Your tastebuds will go crazy when they try this vegan pumpkin pie. This vegan Thanksgiving dessert goes well with any meal or as a stand-alone snack at any time of year, but it’s incredibly comforting and nostalgic for seasonal eating during fall.
- This amazing vegan pumpkin pie recipe is easy for anyone to make.
Vegan apple pie is a friendly, crowd-pleasing dessert that goes down well at Thanksgiving, Christmas, or even New Year. Different from other recipes, in this one, we use coconut oil instead of butter. Using coconut oil brings a new and exciting baking experience.
- For this vegan apple pie recipe, you will not stop at one piece.
This vegan Thanksgiving dessert recipe may cost you 10-15 minutes more than a usual muffin bake, but we’re sure that it’s well worth the wait.
- See what the fuss is all about with this vegan pumpkin muffin recipe with homemade pumpkin puree.
A jar of vegan pumpkin cookies is a fairly nutritious dessert or snack at Thanksgiving that everyone can enjoy. Put the kettle on and make a lovely warm tea to sip with them.
- Try the cinnamon and nutmeg flavors with our vegan pumpkin cookie recipe.
With creamy mushroom sauce, crispy fried onions, and a crunchy breadcrumb topping, this vegan Thanksgiving recipe tastes perfect!
- This vegan green bean casserole is something you can’t miss during the holiday season.
This is a vegan Thanksgiving dish that you should try this year. It won’t take you much time to prepare, make, and reheat.
- With essential but tasty ingredients, try this easy zucchini potato casserole recipe.
With this vegan Thanksgiving recipe, we think people at the potluck will gravitate toward your dish first.
- Check out this shining garden squash casserole recipe.
Are you a Mexican food fan? Mexican cuisine is fantastic and a great way to add different flavors to a celebration!
- Why don’t you try our delicious Mexican tortilla casserole recipe this Thanksgiving.
This vegan casserole recipe will help you use up the veggies in your fridge after Thanksgiving.
- Add extra crunch with this butternut squash quinoa casserole recipe.
There are many more vegan Thanksgiving recipes that you can collect out there. Be creative and remember that just a few ingredients can make an unforgettable dish.
Enjoy these delicious dishes with your family and friends, and we wish you and your loved ones all the best for Thanksgiving.
Which vegan Thanksgiving recipe do you like the most? What will you cook and prepare for your family and friends this year? Please share it with us in the comments, and don’t forget to sign up for more upcoming recipes.